AT TOKYO bilingual (English/Japanese) onsite engineers operate 24x7 on behalf of customers to conduct activities such as primary troubleshooting support, receipt of additional equipment, waste disposal, and field replaceable unit (FRU) exchange. This permits our customers to complete their onsite projects without actually needing to be onsite themself.
Typical Flow to Start of Service
Onsite Service List
Many other services are also available. Please feel free to inquire if what you need is not listed.
Key StorageStorage of rack keys onsite and issue to designated ID card holders as required.
Remote HandsExecution of physical onsite operations to customer’s equipment on their behalf.
• Visual inspection (LED check/port availability check/circuit label check/rack unit availability check, etc.)
• Power off/on
• In-rack cabling and patching
(connecting, disconnecting, relocating of cables, creating loopback, labeling)
• Install/move/remove equipment (up to 50kg per device)
• Exchanging FRU
• Moving equipment via carts within building ( limit per transport: size no greater than 1040 × 745 × 1450 mm (W × D × H), weight up to 200 kg)
• Other simple tasks based upon customer provided instructions
Scheduled TasksExecution of scheduled tasks on customers equipment on their behalf.
• Backup media rotation
• Hand over/receive backup media to forwarder for offsite storage as arranged by customer
Fireproof Safe for Media StorageStorage of media within a fireproof safe inside our data center secure area.
Located in a secure area within the data center, our fireproof safe is able to withstand fire for 2 hours, while maintaining the internal temperature at or below 52℃.
We will suggest a suitable plan for your request.
Please feel free to contact us.
- Contact us by telephone