Advanced facilities and enhanced security that sustain uninterrupted business operation
- Using some of the most robust buildings with the strongest foundations in the industry worldwide.
- Multiple power feeds Direct cable connection to a ultra-high-voltage substation and power stations, backed up by UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), and Emergency Generators (EG)
- 24-hour, 365-day operations and monitoring system by highly experienced engineers and protected by multiple security levels.
Data Center Information
AT TOKYO Chuo Data Center (CC1)
With a total floor area of 140,000 square meters, this AT TOKYO flagship data center is the largest in Japan as is single building data center.
AT TOKYO Chuo Data Center #2 (CC2)
A data center that puts a strong focus on excellent energy efficiency.
AT TOKYO Data Center #3 (DC3)
Available as a data center in its own right, or as a backup for the Chuo Center Campus or other centers in the metropolitan area.
Located in the Dojima area, this is a carrier-neutral data center acting as Kansai’s network hub.
A data center with a focus on customers in the financial industry.
A data center in Fukuoka, the central business district of Kyushu, provides superior network and business environment for customers in Kyushu and Western Japan.
Communication hub that connects customers business assets
- Communications hub with a global reach.
- True carrier-neutral connectivity, with no restrictions on which carrier to use.
- Flexible scalability that can handle customer business expansion.
A digital platform that enables the creation of new business opportunities and promotes co-creation
- Flexible interconnection between enterprise systems.
- Collaboration among service providers and users through the Business Portal.