Premium Connect is a direct connection service using optical fiber cables from our customers racks to cloud access points that are resident within AT TOKYO’s data centers (CC1/CC2), such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, and Oracle, etc. Compatible with each cloud service’s dedicated ports, it provides a secure network environment at high bandwidths ranging from 1Gbps to 100Gbps.
- Low Latency: Private connection established via dedicated on-site fiber optic cables.
- High Quality: Stable application performance due to bandwidth throughput improvement
- Low Cost: Cost control potential by direct connection to Cloud provider, reducing third party carrier costs.
- Highly Reliable, Hybrid Environment: A reliable, hybrid environment can be achieved by combining with our colocation services that offer durability, scalability and high-quality service.
- Layer: Layer 1
- Configuration: Twin core single-mode optical fiber with choice of SC/LC connector
Examples of AT TOKYO services that can be used with Premium Connect
We will suggest a suitable plan for your request.
Please feel free to contact us.
- Contact us by telephone