Google Cloud Platform™
Google Cloud Platform™ Connection Services
Access to Google Cloud Interconnect within AT TOKYO's data centers using direct optical fiber or through "ATBeX", which also offers a wide range of connectivity options to Google Cloud Interconnect and easy access to a wide range of service providers and potential business partners.
Premium Connect for Google Cloud Interconnect
High-quality cloud connections. Google Cloud Dedicated Interconnect provides an on-premises connection directly from your rack via optical-fiber cable.
- Low-latency direct broadband connection at 10Gbps over optical-fiber cable
- Facilitated within AT TOKYO's highly reliable facilities
- Secure operations using on-premises dedicated lines
- Diverse route redundant connections also supported
ATBeX ServiceLink for Google Cloud Interconnect
Flexible and convenient cloud connectivity. Google Cloud Partner Interconnect provides connections via the "ATBeX"* digital business platform operated by AT TOKYO.
* ATBeX is a platform service that provides a diverse range of connectivity options and offers improved efficiency when making connections to partners within the data center, such as connecting to a service provider within the AT TOKYO datacenter or making links between enterprise systems.
- Enables single-line connection with service providers including cloud services
- High-quality telecommunications via high-capacity MPLS network with guaranteed bandwidth
- High flexibility, use only the bandwidth you need and only when you need it
- Closed network providing high security
Example configuration connecting to Google Cloud Platform
Examples of AT TOKYO services that can be used with cloud services
We will suggest a suitable plan for your request.
Please feel free to contact us.
- Contact us by telephone