AT TOKYO Gains Recognition of Commitment to Environment with Third Facility receiving “Top Level” Certification of Compliance with Tokyo Government Ordinance
March 14, 2018
AT TOKYO Corporation
AT TOKYO Corporation (Headquartered in Koto-ku, Tokyo, President and Chief Executive Officer, Akira Nakamura, and hereinafter referred to as “AT TOKYO”) is delighted to announce that through efforts to maintain efficient energy usage, its Data Center #3 (DC3) facility has been officially recognized as a top-level facility for its compliance with the standards determined by the Governor of Tokyo as a “facility that has made outstanding progress in the implementation of solutions for global warming”.
■ Details of Top-Level Facility certification
1. Date of Certification : March 14, 2018
2. Certified Facility : AT TOKYO Data Center #3 (DC3)
3. Level of Certification: Certification as top-level facility for its compliance with standards as a “facility that has made outstanding progress in the implementation of solutions for global warming”.
· DC3 is now the third facility run by AT TOKYO to gain this level of compliance and certification, following on from successful certification efforts with its Chuo Data Center (CC1) and Chuo Data Center #2 (CC2).
· Click here for information on top-level facilities (Bureau of Environment, Tokyo Metropolitan Government).
· For announcements made by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, please visit the city topics page of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government website and the news page of the Bureau of Environment, Tokyo Metropolitan Government website.
>Please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE if you have any enquiries.
*All company names, product names and logos included in this press release are the Trade Names, Trademarks, and Registered Trademarks of their respective companies.
*The information contained in our news release is valid as of the date of announcement. Service and product fees, service contents, specifications, and other information may be subject to change without notice.